- Full metal construction
- Ultra realistic shifting experience
- 7 gear H-Pattern mode
- Reverse gear with inhibitor to prevent accidental shifts and makes handling it, more realistic
- Shifter knob made of solid polished aluminum
- Exchangeable gear knob, compatible to popular automotive standards
- Adjustable shift feeling and resistance
- Multiple mounting options on all 4 sides and bottom
- Compatible to all Fanatec wheels if connected directly to the wheel
- Use the optional ClubSport USB Adapter to use the ClubSport shifter with a Logitech G29
, Thrustmaster T500RS or any other wheel on PC
- 7th gear only detected if the shifter is connected to a ClubSport Wheel or with the ClubSport USB Adapter
- Size (L x W x H) : 18.00cm x 18.00cm x 35.00cm
- Weight: 2.20kg
- Volume weight: 2.30kg
The Fanatec ClubSport Shifter features a titan grey polished anodized knob. It gives your CSS a timeless, classic and elegant look and
simultaneously provides you with comfort and quality.
Standard Mount for Automotive Knobs
Thanks to its design, you will be able to change the knobs according to your own personal taste. Not only will you be able to give your
shifter the perfect look, but you will also be able to customize it to match your exact driving preferences.
The ClubSport Shifter features 7 speeds on a traditional H-Pattern, just like in a Porsche 911.
Locked Reverse and 7th Gear
Pressing down the shifter in order to shift into the 7th gear or reverse keeps you from shifting incorrectly.
Realistic Functionality and Feeling
The advanced technology of the ClubSport Shifter will bring the feel of authentic racing right into the entertainment center of your
Outside And Inside
The full metal construction of the shifter assures perfect design. Its impressive weight also testifies to its reliable sturdiness.
Designed to Last
All components are high-quality and were chosen to ensure maximum lifetime and durability.
Availability: Open for Pre-Orders
Availability date: 28th February 2014
Thrustmaster TH8RS Shifter PS4, Xbox One, PS3, PC
- Platform: PlayStation 3/PC
- Extreme realism
- Ultimate versatility
- High-end equipment
- Absolute precision
- Full adjustability
by Thrustmater is a fullly-adjustable, realistic gearbox.
To meet the expectations of numerous sim racing fans, Thrustmaster launched the TH8 RS – a high-end, separate and versatile gearbox.
The device’s two configurations – H-pattern and sequential – enable drivers to select their favorite driving style.
Realism and versatility:
Some virtual drivers cannot imagine shifting speeds otherwise than with a specific gearbox. With the TH8 RS, which boasts unrivalled
technical innovations supported by pending patent applications, Thrustmaster now offers a device that is realistic enough to satisfy
even the most demanding drivers.
At first glance, the TH8 RS looks realistic enough to be fitted to a real car. It features a 13 cm (5.12 in.) tall stick with a
removable knob; the stick is compatible with real-life universal gear shift knobs. The TH8 RS includes two interchangeable shift
plates, each suited to a specific configuration – “H-pattern” (7 gears plus 1 reverse gear) and “Sequential” (pull the lever towards
the “+” mark to gear up, and push it towards the “–” mark to gear down).
To allow sim-racers to freely adjust the TH8 RS to their convenience, the position and the rotation angles of the shift plate and
clamping system can be adjusted by 360 degrees. The removable clamping system, optimized for any type of support, is also open to
customization: it is suited to both table tops and shelves (1 to 55 mm thick) and cockpits alike (built-in “screw threads” are located
under the TH8 RS). Gear strokes can also be adjusted (via a downloadable PC application and the device’s internal memory), as well as
the gear shift’s resistance.
Cutting-edge materials and technologies:
The internal mechanism, the lever, the outer housing and the clamping system are 100% metal. This robust design significantly
contributes to the extremely realistic in-game sensations delivered by the TH8 RS.
Hall Effect AccuRate Technology
Thrustmaster has also taken care to grace the TH8 RS with unrivalled precision, by including H.E.A.R.T (Hall Effect AccuRate
Technology) technology featuring magnetic sensor, without any potentiometer or tact switch – and therefore, without contacts –, for an
unlimited product lifespan. In addition, the firmware can be upgraded to offer all foreseeable evolutions, assuring users that the TH8
RS is here to make a lasting impression.
The TH8 RS with USB connectivity is compatible with the T500 RS racing wheel on PlayStation3 (a list of compatible games is available
on the Thrustmaster support website
) and with all currently available racing wheels for PC!
- Shifting gears feels just like in a real car
- 13 cm tall gear stick with knob
- Detachable knob compatible with real universal knobs
- Unique design enables 2 driving styles by using the two interchangeable shift plates provided: "H"-pattern (7+1) and "Sequential (+/-)"
- used with a PC, the gearbox is compatible with all racing wheels and games on the market that support multi-USB and gearboxes
- used with the PS3, the gearbox is compatible with racing wheels (including the T500 RS) and games (**) that have been developed to be compatible.
- Upgradable firmware and internal memory with adjustable gear-shift travel (downloadable software on PC)
- Adjustable resistance when changing gear
- Shift-plate position and rotation adjustable by 360°
- Clamping system position and rotation adjustable by 360°
- Optimal clamping (built-in “screw threads” + removable clamping system):
- Tables or shelves from 1-50 mm in thickness